How to Add UTM parameters In Facebook Ads
Tracking of Facebook campaign & advertising budget is very important & it’s a big question that how to track facebook campaign? But this is not so complicated, it’s very easy to track any of your Facebook ads with the help of campaign tracking tools. For example:- Google Campaign URL builder, Raven Tools URL builder & Effinamazing UTM Tracking Code Builder etc
Now, Do you have a question in your mind that how to add UTM parameters to your facebooks Ads campaign?
No worry Here is Full Video on How to tack your Facebook Campaign with the help of Google campaign URL Builder. How to Add UTM tracking in Facebook Ads.
Step by step Guide to Add UTM parameters In Facebook Ads via Google URL Builder
- Log in to Facebook Ads Manager
- Create Campaign
- Filled required details like Text, Headline, Description, Website URL, website deep link ( optional)
- URL parameters (optional)
There is two method to create URL tracking parameters.
(a) Manually via Facebook
(b) Tools:- Google campaign URL builder & other third-party tools
You can make campaign UTM tracking code via Google Campaign URL builder. It’s a very easy process. Here is step by step process how to create UTM parameters via GOOGLE url bulider:-
- Visit https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/
- Enter Website URL & campaign information
After all required filled, your url tracking is ready for work. You can copy & paste in your ads URL parameters box.
Now you will able to track your facebook ads campaign performance in your google analytics account in the Acquisition section. You will able to find campaign name, campaign source with the help of UTM parameters which is made by Google campaign URL builder. You can also make these parameters via third-party tools except Google.
Benefits of UTM parameters
- Track traffic source
- Campaign performance
- Budget & Ads optimization
- Helpful in Data Analytics
- ROI calculation
- Learn Conversion Rate, Impression, click through rate, E-commerce conversion rate, Bounce rate etc for particular Ads